• Graduate of Loss Adjusters studies from the Dept. of External studies of the Technion Institute of Haifa of 1965.
• Has been a car loss adjuster since 1965.
• Posses an Israeli Loss Adjuster Certificate number 006 since 1982, when Loss Adjusters Directive was established and certificates were given.
• Has been a member of the Israeli Loss Adjusters Association since 1973.
• Serves as the chairman of the inspection committee of the Israeli Loss Adjusters Associations.
• was a naval chief mechanic and a Machine Officer in the Merchant Fleet in 1957.
• Graduated Export Witness Course.
• Graduated Arbitrator Course.